Saturday, December 04, 2010

SF, You Make Me Feel Like I'm Living a Teenage Dream


video
Wednesday morning I had the opportunity to interview an inspiring woman, Kim Kaselionis, CEO of Circle Bank in Novato. (Check out the story.)

The day was gorgeous -- perfect convertible weather.

The Golden Gate Bridge is always stunning, but even more so when it's clear and crisp. And even more so when you're looking straight up at the towers as you whiz over it with the top down.

Not for the first time, I was struck by the absolutely heavenly beauty of my home, and how lucky I am to be in the position of having a utilitarian use for such a grand icon, simply in the course of doing business.

On the way back to San Francisco, I tried to capture the glory of the day with the video function of my new iPhone. As it happens, one of my favorite songs was on the radio -- Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. You can't see much of me, but that's how I wanted it: The stars here are the blue sky with cotton-ball clouds and the suspension wonder that make you feel like "we'll be young forever ..."

No comments: