Saturday, May 17, 2008

What's Next, a Cigar Lounge?

Checking out SFGate this morning, I was accosted by this ad. It annoys me on so many levels.

If this chick tried to do this sitting next to me, I'd wrap the cord around her neck, saw off her hair with one of the plastic knives that accompany the overpiced Sky Chef repasts and steal her bracelet before being tased by an air marshal.

The airline industry appears to be unclear on the concept of its core mission: getting passengers from point A to point B, preferably on time and with working toilets.

I don't need to check my BlackBerry, or play a video game, or talk on my cell phone or style my hair. And I don't want any of the other sardines in the can to do anything, either, except sit there quietly, keep their kids away from me and refrain from farting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like a very unhappy person. Maybe you're one of the few who haven't been treated poorly by an employee of the majors. Maybe you don't fly much or have to do work while you're in the air. Either way, maybe one of the reasons passengers are poorly behaved is because the airlines treat them poorly.

Shaken Mama said...

"You sound like a very unhappy person".... HAHAHAHAHA.

Haha Ha. Ok, I'm OK now.

Dude, you have NO IDEA who Stella is. Or maybe you're a lady. Or maybe, "anonymous," you're a dude who looks like a lady.

Now go blow-dry your hair.