Friday, March 07, 2008

Me & My Pleo

Well, actually, it's not mine, we'll have to give him back -- journalistic ethics and all -- but here, as promised, is the video of me and Pleo (I'm not "Hello" the kitty; I'm the technology editor):

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-5520145595364062386&hl=en

Sorry, can't get it to embed, but the link should work. Note: My hair is up, I didn't cut it.

Also note what Ellen, who is more than three months pregnant, offers the Pleo: A dry-erase marker. What do I offer? A boob. Girl, you're gonna have to get your maternal on! :)

4 comments:

sevnetus said...

Loving you is the right thing to do.

Chebbles' Mama said...

That is hilarious! So extremely cute. Can you come over and soothe my baby to sleep too??

Bob said...

I always wondered what high-power editors at the Chronicle did all day. :)

Stella Haven said...

In the interest of full disclosure, this video isn't an accurate reflection of my workday -- I was just killing time until the masseuse was ready to take me, and we were all out of bourbon, so ...