Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Synchronized Bathing or the Mummers Strut














I don't have kids, so please humor me and allow me to share some photos of my cats that at least I think are funny. Stosh (the gray and white one) is new to the household, and just getting Vesper to be in the same room with him is a high accomplishment. Imagine my glee when I looked over after feeding them tonight and found that they were on the same small kitchen mat within inches of each other, cleaning themselves in the exact same order. If you're familiar with Philly, you may recognize the early stages of a Mummers Strut brewing (which is how Vic and I walked through college graduation after receiving instructions from the university president in the mail on how to walk solemnly in honor of the occasion. Hell! We're Delaware Valley girls!)

2 comments:

Anonymous City Girl said...

I was about to say...
how does a west coast blogger know about mummers!?

Skeeeeezix the Cat said...

Stosh and Vesper are very hansum!